Thursday, May 10, 2012

How I got into quilting.

Hi Lady's, and Gentlemen, I have deiced I am going to make a quilt blog. I have wanted to for a long time. I have lots of pictures. Plus I will put pictures in of my crocheting. I hope you enjoy. If you do please send me a post, & if you don't send me a post on that to, But I hope you all like it. Thanks so much for reading my blog. I have been a blogger for sometime. I also have a HUGE recipe blog if you need some of those. I will have to figure out my url on that. Let me know what you think. I Started quilting with my MOM. She taught me everything I know except paper piecing. That's fun too. She passed away and I am keeping up her legacy. I am the only child of moms who was interested in her hobby. I am blessed to know what she knew. She was a very good quilter. I Learned in the 80's.

No comments:

Post a Comment